- Shrimp (Uncooked and Peeled) – 3.85 ounce
- Olive Oil – 0.62 tablespoon
- Garlic – 1.54 teaspoon, or about 2 Clove(s)
- Orzo (Uncooked) – 2.69 ounce, or about 0.25 Cup(s)
- Broccoli – 2.31 ounce, or about 0.75 Cup(s) Chopped
- Cheddar Cheese (Reduced-Fat Shredded) – 1.54 tablespoon
- Parmesan (Grated) – 0.77 tablespoon
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Boil a pot of water for orzo.
- Wash and dry produce. Chop broccoli into bite-sized florets. Mince or finely chop garlic.
- Peel and de-vein shrimp (if they aren’t already). Rinse under cold water in strainer and pat dry. Place in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add 1-2 teaspoons of Old Bay seasoning and all the garlic. Gently toss.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place shrimp on top. Cook in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes or until pink.
- Add the orzo in the pot of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Then add in the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes longer.
- Drain the water from the broccoli and orzo and place it back in the pot. Stir in cheddar and parmesan until melted. Serve with shrimp.